Beautiful image!

Pini

Sent from PiniPad

On 24 בספט 2013, at 19:23, Randy Little <randyslittle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It just downloads.  What browser are you using?

On Sep 24, 2013 6:30 AM, "Pini Vollach" <pinimage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you Andrew for your review.
How did you see Robert G. Earnest's picture ?
I tried several times and it can't download.

Pini

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
asharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 7:43 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: PF members exhibit on Sep. 21, 13

On Sat, September 21, 2013 4:57 am, Andrew Davidhazy wrote:
> The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated Sept. 21, 2013.
> Authors with work now on display at:
> http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

> Jim Snarski - Flight

I know that wildlife photography is difficult, and I applaud folks who
attempt it. I guess I'd like the bird coming at me instead of away from me,
but you got his head, and that's good. The exposure of the wings look a bit
blown out.

> Lea Murphy - Jim at the gym

Lots of vignette here; seems a bit excessive. His legs seem a bit bright.
His pose and _expression_ are very good, as is the overall mood of the
picture.

> Robert G. Earnest -

My favorite this week. The lighting, exposure and composition are very good.
I like the rocks going one way, and the buildings going the other.
I don't know how the rocks were lit.

> John Palcewski - Boarding

I guess I'd like the man to be in focus like the plane, but a quick shot
while boarding a plane is difficult, at best. And I like how the man's head
fits into the letter T.

> Bob McCulloch - Highland Light

A pretty picture, but it doesn't pull me in to it. Perhaps a different
composition utilizing the fence a bit better, or a bit later in the day when
the light would be slightly warmer?

> Pablo Coronel - Thales Intersect Theorem

A nice geometric composition from an unusual perspective. I have no ideas
where you were to get that height and angle.

> Roger Eichhorn - Star Trails.

I've never tried star trails, but this is a good attempt (and a good back
story, too). But the picture doesn't pull me in, either, although I like the
"mistake" of the star trails going the other way on the right side.

> Pini Vollach - Alcoholism

Sometimes, a good picture is difficult to look at. This is an excellent
example. These girls are all someone's daughter, and I'm damn glad that my
daughter isn't anything like them!

Andrew

--
http://andrewsharpe.com