art alert

For the past week or so an ‘art collector’ on the Isle of Man named Melvin Nickson has been trying to order prints from me and although many payment options were open, paying through PayPal was rejected, as was paying through my agent in the UK . He said he would give me his credit card number so I could key it in. This is his message:
Hi Jan,
i have already told you that i can only give you my credit card number, expiry and cvv security code to run manually. You can
download an application called PayPal Here through Paypal (https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/credit-card-reader) OR you use Paypal Terminal through your smart phone or computer (https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/virtual-terminal) with your SMART  PHONE or Computer it can allow you to input and process a card number, exp. date, csc, and zip.
Melvin

He suggested I use a shipper called Parcelreadycourier, even though they have no US office or connections, demanded a bank draft for advance payment, and best of all, their fee was triple what UPS quoted.

Alarm bells always go off when I get a weird order from abroad. Melvin picked five images in a row from my Avenues section, and kept telling me he wanted the work asap. Some things just didn’t add up.

Here’s the list:
I guess gmail got too hot, as now he uses yahoo.com

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------
Art for Cars: art4carz.com