From: Chris Cox
Date: Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Subject: Re: loesless jpg
To: Randy Little <randyslittle@xxxxxxxxx>

Zalman left Adobe over a year ago, so I don’t see him that much anymore.

EXR is sort of working, but yes, VFX people seem to be very confused and have a huge “not invented here” problem.

JPEG in Photoshop is not lossless, nor using Jpeg LS.
There is no setting that will give you a lossless result in Photoshop.

Chris