Experiences with PSP X6?

Like just about every year, Cotel is offering a discount for an upgrade to the newest version of Paintshop Pro.
Has anyone on the list already tried it?
I'm using Lightroom almost exclusively these days and PSP X5 only for the few instances where I want to make a correction that can't be done with LR or for bringing images down to a web-compatible file size (somehow PSP seems to be much more efficient in this respect -or I simply haven't found the perfect LR export settings yet).
Not sure whether there are any compelling reasons to spend the bucks...
Laurenz

http://www.travelphoto.net