Re: Sad state of affairs

I think as Jan pointed out about his mentor.   In the Professional commercial photo world I would be considered tame.     I'm not sure many people on this list would survive a week as a Photo assistant in NYC.    Thats a reality in commercial photography.  How many of you have any idea what it takes to stab a wax pencil through an 8x10 polaroid?    I watched it several times by a photographer I worked for.    Hell we would get yelled at for not taping a fill card to an armature wire right.
My art director wife when we first started dating asked if I yelled at my assistants like every other photographer she has ever worked with.  "Only when they fuck up, I said"   So Yes I'm aggressive but you don't get to be where I am without being aggressive.

When someone makes a STUPID comment like what does this have to with photography.  Just because its nice words doesn't change the not nice meaning.  Its snide.   Nothing is more RUDE then snide.    The facade of using gentle words to say mean things is no better the same thing with less nice words.    ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS POINTED AT  CHRIS.     Seriously WTH.      A person who would make that comment obviously doesn't under stand the Chris situation.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/