Re: Nuclear testing riddles

Jan that is obviously an alien okie space mobile and those only look like wood.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 3:39 PM, Jan Faul <jan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It’s much more sinister than that. The car is not sitting in the car graveyard in Area 5 or 6, but in Area 12, just north of the CLimax Mine test facility. In my shot, the famous N tunnel is to the car’s right but about a mile or more in the background, and I’m still waiting for permission to actually set foot in the tunnels.

From my vantage point I am rather high over the floor of the valley and if I had had a much finer film like Agfa APX25, i think we would be able to see GAry's black Mustang parked at the guard’s shack on Groom Lake Road, better known as the freeway to Area 51. OF course Area 51 wasn’t there then according to the CIA, but the guard shack was and so was the Mustang.

The official NTS photographer probably was told to not have Are 51 in the background, os he had to stand elsewhere. The dead giveaway for the Okie’s car not being used in a weapons test is that it had wooden spoke wheels and wooden trim for the soft top, both of which would have burned.

JAn