Re: 1/10,000,000,000,000 of a second WHAT?

It’s all doen with mirrors. LAter there is a lot of smoke.

On Aug 14, 2013, at 10:56 AM, jeffsaxman wrote:

I recall Doc Francis posing the question to we in his class as to how it might be possible to photograph a nuclear explosion from just a few feet away.  There were many guesses, but no answer was ever arrived at, nor provided by Doc.  I finally have my answer and can sleep at night.

Jeff Saxman