Re: for those interested

Sure fire away.  Right now its probably a tougher road then stills photography.     I basically only do VFX when called now I make no effort to pursue the work.  the work for Primeval NW was done in December for CBC (canada)     I am in the process of reopening my still photo studio and just doing Features on the side through indie work.
this is the company I have right now with 2 partners.    www.whiteboxsuite.com   That runs in tandem with my studio where we try to get integrated campaigns where we are doing both the stills and live action parts of projects.

I know a person in Detroit who might come talk to your students.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/