RE: space aliens

I reached out with my left hand and held the aliens right forearm which was warm to touch as I took the photograph.

Sent from my Windows Phone

From: Christopher Strevens
Sent: 10/08/2013 16:33
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Cc: photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: space aliens

I did see the alien flying disc that landed outside Wimbledon station, SW London about 6 years ago and funny little space alien tourists ran round stealing things from shops when I was in Wimbledon Broadway in the electronic shop, buying stuff for a nuclear fusion power source I was building in my bedroom, two came into the shop and I was able to photograph them with my old digital camera that I now have not got. They were quite small with no clothes on but with a scaly snake skin that was mainly olive green but had brown and orange markings on, only about 3 feet away. One came up to me and I took a portrait of the head with its horrid, nasty face that my memory cannot unscrambled and I took a flash photograph. I went outside and a policeman was sitting on one, The black discus craft was sitting half way across the road blocking the traffic and over the path making pedestrian access to Wimbledon Station difficult.

Witnesses were being rounded up and executed by lobotomy in the local Baptists church.

I was able to photograph the flying disc and went to where the local guardian newspaper office was with my sim card and reported it to the office and they copied my sim.

It may be on my web page but after six years detention and injections memory if scrambled it was such a shock.

Another eye witness came out but has gone again.

Confused?

The police took everything including my pc.

Dr Chris,

http://www.chrissimages.co.uk