Re: web page supporting servers

Do you know a server that I may put up my Front Page based web page of
images? (atr a price I can afford).

who is your service provider Chris? most internet providers allocate you a certain amount of web space that comes with your plan and you can host your webpage there.

Of course this generally means your website ends up with an unweildy web address like http://members.iinet.net.au/insertnameofaccountholder.html which looks naff, but nonetheless, it's web space you have that you can use.

If you don't like such a name you can then either buy a domain name such as http://lookatmeimgreat.com or you can use a free domain name from someone like http://www.dot.tk/en/index.html?lang=en - the restriction being your domain name ends in .tk ..which is actually fine unless your keen to end in .com, .co.uk or something else

from there, filezilla or frontpage will happily upload your web pages to your service providers space and the .tk redirect will handle the name conversion and you'll be able to point folks to http://lookatmeimgreat.tk and they'll see what you've created.