Re: PF members exhibit on 07-13-13

I was thinking actually that it would be cool as just parts of cars instead of always whole wraps. Not sure it would really work as intended though.
    Can you do one with a pedestrian looking like they are about to get hit that I can put on the sides of my car so people don't t bone me.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/