Re: Boy am I lucky!

If I wanted to soup my last roll of KR25, I could soup it in Rodinal

On Jul 11, 2013, at 12:56 PM, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:

On 2013-07-11 07:50, Jan Faul wrote:

I thought Kodak or somebody still had available chemistry for
Kodachrome.

Not that I've ever heard suggested anywhere else.

The last Kodachrome processing line in the world, at Dwayne's Photo in
Parsons, Kansas, was shut down at the end of 2010 (hmmm; the Wikipedia
article says the announced 30-Dec-2010 shutdown was actually extended to
18-Jan-2011 when they ran out of chemicals).  Amidst a blaze of
publicity, and various jockeying for having the last roll processed.
There were at least two books created around the event.

I've got the T-shirt :-)

If you want to develop b/w, there are easier films to work with.

Very much so.  Better in many other ways, too.

On the other hand, if you want to actually shoot your "last roll" of
Kodachrome....

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints