Re: PF members exhibit on June 22, 2013

Thanks for the back story which I found interesting, even though I had heard of the Austro Hungarian you mentioned.   I was also reminded of the four intact bunkers found recently in Denmark that had been covered by sand for over 60 years and were revealed after a major storm had caused the sand to shift.