Re: Sinar Dead?

Sinar, Bron, and Hassie are owned by an investor in Hong Kong.

On Jun 20, 2013, at 8:34 AM, Randy Little wrote:

No they are.  I was under the impression that Sinar went with Bron to hasselblad.  There was no Sinar at hassie and no Sinar USA       They have a much diminished presence with only 6 US retailers.  Used to be available pretty much every descent pro shop.