Re: Pano rig

Yeah unfortunately Jan I need a complete 360 sphere in a format called exr (I could scan film) that I can hand off at the end of the day to the people who create my CG creatures.  Gigapan does work with film cameras as does the kolar Panogear.   Although I do love Noblex its not the tool for this particular use.   Its for making latlongs for use in image based lighting.    Its how the CG guys make sure their lighting matches whats being done on set.  2 are shot with a given vertical separation and specific heights and then not only can it be used as the IBL its is use to triangulate object distances to place cg lights.   I will explain more if people are interested.

Jan the biggest problem with the Noblex is it lacks at pull string. I have to get one of these SO BAD.   http://shop.lomography.com/us/cameras/spinner-camera-family/spinner-360?gclid=CNyzwrSa8LcCFcqZ4AodcEgAjw

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/