Re: golden age layoffs

This is one of the most enlightening conversations I've seen on Photoforum in a long time. I have my own simplistic opinions on how older technologies tend to morph into art and become niche markets where the most highly talented are either ignored or celebrated depending on the goddess Fortuna; sometimes she smiles on the happy idiot ignoring the true genius.  It is a market, after all is said and (little) is done.

Bill Pettit