Re: lists

Except for posting photos I tend to lurk and learn, not thinking of leaving, topics or interchanges I don't care for get ignored or deleted, I do learn from posting photos and reading comments, some I even apply the suggested changes, if you are interested in an additional more conversational forum for photography check out "Ugly Hedgehog",
Bob.