Σχετ: A good read

I should probably be already known for my late replies by now...LOL

Anyway, I do not know how i discovered Mortensen. but it has been an eye opening experience....
What an unconventional photographer...And dediacted to his art. The meticulous detailing of his prints is legendary.

Anyway, i worked har to make a presentation of his work for our cameraclub, including simulations of hsi printign techniques.

Randy i feel he should eb up there in the pantheon of Big photographers and taught in any school.

Απο: Randy Little <randyslittle@xxxxxxxxx>
Προς: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Στάλθηκε: 2:12 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 20 Μαΐου 2013
Θέμα: A good read