Re: Facebook

Yeah have you used droplets?   You make an action in PS then you can save it as a droplet anywhere on you desktop or where ever then you can process my drag and drop.   You can even story them on a flash drive and take them with you if you might be working on a computer not your own.    So anything you can action your can make a droplet.   Its the geek way haha.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/