Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/

On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 11:43 AM, David Dyer-Bennet <dd-b@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2013-06-08 09:42, RsLittle wrote:
What because the cant sort of figure it out based an the visual clues?

Some people are better at that than others.  While this list tends to the more-experienced photographer, I'm sure there are some who *don't* have many decades of shooting already under their belt, and more experience gives you more to work with in figuring out such things.

I see at as a mistake both to fetishize technical information, *and* to fetishize not discussing technical information.