From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan Mitchell
Sent: 08 June 2013 12:06
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 6260/love

Dan Mitchell
danmdan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> From: John Palcewski <palcewski@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of
> these is love.

Let me not to the marriage of true minds Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken; It is the star to every
wandering bark, Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks Within his bending
sickle's compass come:
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks, But bears it out even to the
edge of doom.
  If this be error and upon me proved,
  I never writ, nor no man ever loved.