Re: remotely activated shutter for pinhole cameras

that would make me worry.   I know it would be a long exposure but the risk of moving the camera is pretty high and you would have to build each rig based on each camera set up.   I would say that you are already using a pretty advanced technology in the emulsion and depending on your lens (pin hole) some might have some pretty high tech things happening there as well in terms of material and drilling.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/