My execution.

I have an appointment with a GP on Wednesday and I may be executed by having my cerebrum cut off as a punishment (treatment) for a number of terrible crimes I am falsely accused of. I cannot run and I cannot hide so I will attend for my execution on Wednesday, There are two stages, First at 11 am to be diagnosed and then 11:15 with a "nurse". If you hear from me afterwards I will have survived, otherwise not.

This is another execution in their insane plan to kill everyone.

It must be that Australian bloke… among others. I wonder why?

Chris.

Dr Christopher Strevens,

11 Kenley Rd.,

London,