Re: PF members exhibit on May 18, 2013

Jan you may have a point there... but the road to where?

Better photography? and better according to who?
To the truth? ditto.

To hell... to heaven... to mediocrity?

I'm talking Broadway the hard way!

On 5/20/2013 10:23 AM, Jan Faul wrote:

This is the road

On May 20, 2013, at 12:19 PM, Herschel Mair - Photographer wrote:

Great show guys... Hilarious.. keep it up!

Ever thought of taking it on the road?

Herschel

On 5/20/2013 9:49 AM, Jan Faul wrote:

Isn’t taht the one you invented?

On May 20, 2013, at 10:36 AM, RsLittle wrote:

Jan there is a pill geodon. Get some.

From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.