Re: PF members exhibit on May 18, 2013

I wasnt born.  My father was doing advanced radar and satellite imaging for the air force then.   He went in to work at Boeing where he helped design a camera that operates at 10^-7 lux among other things surveillancy.   Might haved learned something from him.   But my biggest ah ha was "monsters and madonnas" by mortensen.  Did you know they had car mounts back then as well. Long before anyone on this list was born.  Probably not used on that work though.

From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

-------- Original message --------
From: Russ <rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/19/2013 5:32 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: PF members exhibit on May 18, 2013

Lets see.....

In 1968 I was 13.
I had been "helping" (?) my Dad
do his printing in the darkened
kitchen of our family apartment
for a few years at that point.

When I was around 10
(lets do the math....1965)
we were out there doing contact prints
with an Ansco Contact Printing Box.
My Dad used the ironing board as
a work table with the Contact Printing Box
and three 4"x5" trays.....it was magic!
A year or so later my Dad bought a
Federal Enlarger with a lens that used
"Waterhouse" F Stops!

I don't have a fine lineage..........
But I have been around a while.............

I still haven't decided what I want to be when I grow up.

Maybe a Cowboy or an Astronaut!

You guys don't have enough money
to get me into short pants!

Russ