Re: PF members exhibit on May 18, 2013

On 2013-05-19 14:23, Jan Faul wrote:

You act like you invented almost everything to do with cameras. I was
using a window mount before you were out of short pants, and I mean
literally. What were you using 45 years ago? A potty?

We're not that short of old pharts around here; let's see, 45 years ago? Meaning 1968? Fairly early for me, I was just starting to do my own darkroom work (and bulk-load my own film). I wouldn't build my first darkroom for another two years.

As to the short pants, I'm wearing those right now.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info