Re: PF members exhibit on May 18, 2013

Lol jan you read to much into everything.   Obvoiusly people thought I was hand holding the camera.   And obviously matte and vacuum plat3s existed long befor shimi seiko and quantel or even imaginator.   You need to relax.  I take this stuff a lot less serious then you seem too.   Im not the person who decided to randomly through my name into a critique for whatever reason.    I didnt even read you email past line one because you are off base at line one.    So while my resume is diverse and very strong in the digital world. (Thank you RIT)  NOTHING I DO is new it was a matter of converting analog science from the past 400 years into digital.    What I find troubling is the arogance of the hobbiest who dont know history or the real technoligy that has existed foe a very long time.   Like you image at eastman house.     So relax jan.  I would not presume to think Im using anything at all new.  The problem is those that dont realize that the stuff exist.   People that dont know what potasium ferocyanide is.   They assume the know everything.    I assume I know what I know only after learning it from those that came before me.  I then do my best to exrapolate new ideas and concepts.  Thats how we all move forward we learn from those that have gone before us. LIKE YOU.  AND I teach those that I now hire and work with while still looking to my mentors in the stills and film world as they will always have more kniwlegde then I.