RE: PF members exhibit on May 18, 2013

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated May 18, 2013.
Authors with work now on display at:
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

                   Bob McCulloch - Grand Central Terminal

The terminal is lovely and the whole ambience is beautiful. Like it.

                   Art Faul - Shot of a wrapped car.

What is it wrapped in? I have seen cars wrapped round a lamp post..

                   John Palcewski - 911, What Is Your Emergency?

Looks serious - Is he dead?

                   Christopher Strevens - Spanish Beggar in London

I will see if he is still there next time I pass by.

                   Emily L. Ferguson - The gift

He looks happy - watch it does not explode!

Chris.

My PC works a lot better now the malware is cleaned off. My "Friend" put it
on. He was suing me for all my money for saying "there is life outside the
earth Like Mars". He lost his head! He spied on my phone also. Nasty bit of
work and tried to cut me up.

I rang another member of his gang , they are everywhere... He thought I am
dead. THEY ARE ALL OUT TO GET ME.