RE: new camera

I have just set up the camera and connected via the wi-fi link to the phone and so the images may be uploaded to the sky drive immediately.

That is as far as I could get because I have insufficient funds to go out and about and my heart disease means I cannot walk about.

The poisons they give me make things difficult to. I am in trouble because I say there are aliens from outside the earth and I saw and took a photograph of a real flying saucer quite near my home. Several people saw it.

I will tell you a joke, a few years ago I was in a local electronics shop near me when a black discuss flying saucer landed outside Wimbledon station and  lots of little aliens got out and ran around and stole things for the shops, Then they ran back. Witnesses who saw them were slaughtered in front of me. I denied it and lived. One woman I met again after 6 years detention as I was and so is a surviving witness. We compared notes.

I actually fear a flying saucer invasion may be happening. This is bad news. They have been reported to have a base on Wimbledon common. They are no black they are difficult to see.

It is bit off topic but I will try to take a picture of one. I might even be abducted. I doubt if the web works on mars,

Dr Chris