London Photography Association

Is there anybody on this list who has been a member of LPA for longer than a year? I’ve been giving it a whirl due to their connection to Gallery 1839, which could be a sales outlet in the UK. But they seem incapable of connecting the dots so my membership can be renewed.

I am interested in hearing from others who have had dealings with Kevin O’Connor who could perhaps tell me whether or not he or Gallery1839 is for real.

Please reply off-list.

Jan Faul

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints