Re: cyber attack recovery

There must be several types of this virtual access to other OS as I never heard of Hyper_V until you mentioned it. I am only familiar with the trend of virtual machines hidden on various computers. I realized that my Dell machine backup of the original software that came with the computer on a partition on the C drive was basically a virtual machine that could be activated by booting the cd-dvd recovery disk. The mirror image that Windows 7 that one can create on a drive other than C is another type of virtual drive that can preserve your computer OS (and I assume data) at a particular point in time.  All these virtual machines only run separately one at a time.  It seems to me that "Running multiple versions of Windows simultaneously under Virtual PC" would have a performance penalty.

Roy