RE: Photoshop

Gimp just google gimp.

From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

-------- Original message --------
From: Christopher Strevens <christopher.strevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/27/2013 7:14 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Photoshop

My enthusiasm for photoshop has waned now I am older and getting stupid. It is old software now. I am to look for something simpler. I no longer use the facilities I have on version 6 and the things I used to do are now too difficult probably because of the injections I was forced to take to make me “working class” which I am already. I will probably not process my images now. I recall one photography pioneer never processed his images except the normal negative-positive revelation and never cropped his images and forbade his editors to do so. I cannot recall his name.

I hoping to get my new camera that uploads directly to my sky drive and then use them from there.

My computer suffered a cyber attack recently and I am just recovering my files. My version of front page is no longer supported as is my version of illustrator and paper port. So I won’t use those.

I have been a victim of multiple street attacks and last night my home was entered and I had to fight off an attack in bed. They poked wires up my nose and were very angry. One neighbour knifed me in the chest with a rapier but I got hold of it and retaliated. He may have been one of my nocturnal attackers. I have requested police protection and possibly removal to a safe house. I heard that he had died.

My absent wife is very angry and wants me to send her money...

I have angina when I move about and my body is getting calcified.

They put my stately home under the m3 motorway.

I think I will soon be going to my home in the sky where my mother and father are. I look back with sadness and anger.

Dr Chris

http://www.cs003o327.webspace.virginmedia.com/