Re: A difference of Opinion

I guess what I see a lot here is the difference between people who have educational back grounds in Photography and art.  (BFA and MA in my case and never having worked out side of photography since I was 17 years old.)   I often see pictures posted that I know exactly why they are not good photographs and I know what to critique  in other works.     If you want to be taken seriously as a critique of the work then you have to either make clear that you have a bias about the kind of work you like or make the effort to first understand the intention of the creator.    I take criticism all day everyday as a commercial photographer and artist.   It doesn't even phase me.  To make uneducated comments will bring a response when the don't include at least a question or i have been accused of LIEING.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/