Re: Brutal Review of PF members exhibit on March 16, 2013

Oh dear Jesus. I can't tell you when I've laughed so hard.

Lea

your kids . my camera . we'll click
www.leamurphy.com

On Mar 20, 2013, at 1:41 PM, wildimages@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

     Andrew Sharpe - Bixby Park, Palo Alto, California
Boring me to tears ... Where are the people?

     Emily L. Ferguson - Reaching
It's a tree ... Where are the birds?

     Yoram Gelman - Tracks Over Hill
The horizon isn't straight - whaere are the people?
Where are the cars?

     Art Faul -
It's a car - where is the driver.
You should ask for help on PF ... some people on here are professional photographers of cars.

     John Palcewski - Round Two
A good picture - it contains people.
Pity can not see womans face instead of her bum.

     Allan Rosen-Ducat -
Pity the negative is scratched. What is it?

     Randy Little -
Awesome landscape. Pity it has no people.

     Christopher Strevens - my other hobby
A desk full of junk but no people - just an untidy mess.