Re: PF members exhibit on March 16, 2013

On Mar 19, 2013, at 9:44 AM, PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:

I use an brightness adjustment layer of +16 when printing thru the Epson profile on my Epson R-1800.
LCD screens are just not the same as CRT monitors
Roy

Thankfully CRT monitors are gone from my desk. They gave me headaches and could make my eyes vibrate. Even better, now’s there’s room on my desk for all kinds of useless crap including old batteries, a couple of pairs of sunglasses,a small collection of USB cables,some unopened mail, and a tabby cat who goes by the name of Buster and ho seeks refuge from the maids who come every once in a while to make my home presentable since cleaning out of a wheelchair is beyond difficult.
Perhaps my critics on this list can make something out my having maids clean for me although the reason is one I wouldn’t want anybody here to have to deal  with.

Jan

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------