Re: PF members exhibit on March 16, 2013

On 2013-03-17 22:35, PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 3/17/2013 3:21:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dd-b@xxxxxxxx writes:

    For purposes of discussion here I like to know that sort of thing.  For
    evaluating the image as art, it's of mild tangential interest to me. If
    you'd painted it in that detail instead, what difference would that
    make
    to me?  All the really obvious differences involve using it as
    something
    other than art (like "I should go see that for myself").

For juried shows juried by a photographer pictures which they see as
manipulated in Photoshop get kicked right on out- even if they pictures
are straight shots.

Perhaps so, but that just means that saying you did or didn't do much manipulation doesn't affect the outcome; kind of tangential to where we are I think.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info