Re: PF members exhibit on March 16, 2013

Allan,
Must be internal reflections off the lens elements surfaces. Did you use a large aperture? I don't know what version of the lens you got but some 70-200 mm 2.8 Nikon lenses have IF or internal focus ("bounce the light around once for me Tony",) have ED glass and eat light. In the 1970's only true macro lenses and mirror lens ate light. Roy