From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lea Murphy
Sent: 28 February 2013 12:28
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: The cloud

You might look at what www.photojojo.com has to offer in the way of lens accessories for your phone camera.

Lea

find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it.

~j. child

On Feb 28, 2013, at 6:25 AM, Christopher Strevens <christopher.strevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have linked my phone to the cloud thus making transfer to any pc much easier. I will be using the camera in the phone now but I really want optical zoom. Do you know a phone with a decent zoom lens? Are any add on lenses to buy?
Sent from my Windows Phone