Lightroom hmmmmrah!

Just a follow up to let you know I was able to figure out the problem with PSCS3 not opening my 5DM3 files.

Seems when a dialog box presented itself saying there may be a mismatch between ACR and LR I checked the 'don't show this again' box and clicked 'open anyway.'

Well, it didn't open and because I'd checked the 'don't show again' box I never was given the opportunity to select the 'render using Lightroom' option.

By resetting my warning dialog boxes in Lightroom preferences I am now able to select the 'render using Lightroom' option when using the Photo > Edit In PSCS3 command and all is working as it did before my weekend update.

Perhaps this will help someone else avoid the massive headache I've had all day.

Lea

your kids . my camera . we'll click
www.leamurphy.com