Re: From Flickr to T-shirts

Pretty common.   This crap happens all the time.   digimark it.  Its a start at least.
I hope she gets all she deserves and I hope those that claim ignorance get whats due to them as well.

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/photographer-sues-over-stolen-photo-20130115-2cqh1.html

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/