Re: two comments +

I hate to break the news but I took this subject about 30 years ago.
Roy

In a message dated 2/15/2013 2:12:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, ygelmanphoto@xxxxxxxxx writes:
It made some minor news feeds that the younger ex-president Bush dabbles in painting.  One of his images consists of a view of a bathtub, with the water running, from the point of view of someone who is bathing.  The feet and lower legs are also visible.  Ho-hum.