Comments re: PF members exhibit on Feb 2, 2013

At the PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space authors with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

Randy Little - Sink  - I think this very minimalist detail is an effective and visually attractive photograph. The bit of reflection in lower right adds to the impact of the image.

Rob Talbot - Central Piazza -	I wish I could be there in person. Must be a great location. I wish one could see a bit more detail in the shadows - this might have benefited from a couple of flash "blasts" during the 30 second exposure - like painting with light?

Bob McCulloch - Back 40 - There are several interesting tid-bits of detail in this photograph that contribute to making the whole an effective final result. Ultimately the woman in mid-step becomes the center of attnetion and although walking away from the camera she is still a central part of the photograph and I like it.

Art Faul - Self portrait - Not sure I can get a "handle" on this photograph. There may be nuances in subliminal content but the message is not clear to me.

Just my opinions ...

Andy