Re: lightroom problem solved…strange

On Jan 28, 2013, at 6:51 PM, Lea Murphy wrote:

When I receive the error I locate the file on the hard drive, change permissions (doesn't appear to be able to be done universally) from read only to read/write and I'm good to go.

The only way I’ve ever found to do a universal permissions change is with the shotgun I used to keep next to my desk. I wonder if Steve Jobs planned for his computer to disregard the application of brute force?