Re: phree photoshop

Ühel kenal päeval Thu, 10 Jan 2013 00:07:11 +0200 kirjutas <MichaelHughes7A@xxxxxxx>:

Did not someone say that a picture was worth a thousand words? May  I suggest we move on from this topic.

Taking pictures is simple, straightforward and sometimes a little bit boring these days.
Talking policy or politics always exerts both brain semispheres and is high pilotage of sophisticated verbal art.

Whatever the prices are, the  v a l u e  of this software is changed.

Regards,

Peeter Vissak