Re: phree photoshop

I recollect e-mails late last year from Adobe recommending that people with CS3 or earlier upgrade by the end of 2012, because after that they would not be eligible for an upgrade, but have to purchase at the full price.

So downloading these would not make you eligible for an upgrade purchase on the latest software.

Jim Thyer.

yes, those are links to adobe products, along with valid serials for
      Creative Suite 2
     Acrobat 3D
     Acrobat Standard       Acrobat Pro 8.0
     Audition 3.0
     GoLive CS2
     Illustrator CS2
     InCopy CS2
     InDesign CS2
     Photoshop CS2
     Photoshop Elements 4.0/5.0
     Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0

Adobe apparently placed this all on the web because activation servers are
no longer being accessible to purchasers of the products, but now they have
a bit of a PR quandry.  .. Intended for past buyers to access the above,
they now have to face the fact that they uploaded the programs and gave the
licenses away -  whether intended or not, they can't put the genie back in
the bottle nor can they blame users for inappropriate use.  All I guess they
can do is hope people who try and use it "upgrade" to a later product