From: Bob
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 2:52 PM
Subject: Scanner info

I have two scanners, one a scanner and the other a printer/copier/scanner/fax.  Scans from both are .pdf files.

I found a number of prints from 19?? but not the negs.

Is there a scanner out there that outputs .jpg format?

Thanks,
Bob
--
Money can't buy happiness--- But somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than a Kia.