Re: First 2013 PF photographs feedback

I think that was the Dec 29 forum.

On 1/5/13 5:37 AM, Jan Faul wrote:

Somebody forgot to post my new portrait of the Patterson House in Gettysburg. Did a ball get dropped?

Jan

On Jan 4, 2013, at 9:16 PM, Andrew Davidhazy wrote:

few comments re: photographs in PF gallery at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

Yoram Gelman - Angry Elk in NYC! - Sort of a decisive moment this. Or a happy accident? I presume the former. Interesting composition. Draws one in to see if there is more to it but in the end there is nothing much.

Michael Hughes - Hope and Reflection - happy people. The on camera flash is kind of harsh to these ladies.

Jim Snarski - After the Rain - goes well with the haiku! Pleasant photograph to look at and admire a snippet of Nature.

Andrew Davidhazy - Monroe County Jr. Miss and Court - almost 40 years ago these were commonplace. Now not so much.

Andy from Rochester

Art Faul

The Artist Formerly Known as Prints
------