Re: What papers for an art auction?

I would appreciate some feedback on papers.

I am submitting a two tone landscape image for an art auction for a local
college. (black and a cool cyan)  I am looking for 17X22 papers that would
work well with this and generally other landscapes that I do. I plan to
print on the Epson 3880
and I guess something that is the whitest.

Ilford 'Glossy White Film' or 'Smooth High Gloss Media' - not for the faint of heart, it's the same material basically as Cibachrome/ilfochrome/Ilfoflex (RA4) range

http://www.vistek.ca/store/PrinterPapers/254637/ilford-85-x-11-smooth-high-gloss-225gsm-25-sheets-polyester-films.aspx

like
http://www.ilford.com/en/products/commercial-wide-format/ilfocolor/ilfoflex/

warning: the competition will hate you for using it