Re: What papers for an art auction?

I currently have a show hanging and printed all on Canson Platine Fibre Rag.

I have used Ilford's Gold Fibre and Canson's Baryta. Neither comes close in loveliness to the Platine. It's all I use now.

I'm printing on an Epson 3800 and it just couldn't be more lovely a paper to work with.

Lea

the better you look the more you see