Re: Let's cool the rhetoric please

Some bloke called Andy wrote:

All very interesting about marriages, divorces, languages, etc. but it is stretching the limits of conviviality on the list. Please consider the contents of your postings. This list is not exclusively about photography recognizing we all have personal lives and we are hopefully all friends but diversity also calls for consideration, compassion and tolerance someone said.

Have a happy New Year, with peace and laughter and friendship in your, and our, neighborhood.

Sounds like someone's bristling for a fight with all this 'new year' talk..

Here's some stuff from the old one to calm y'all down

http://tinyurl.com/d8b233r

hugs